PC games are on the rise ever since the internet became more advanced. When it comes to the best role-playing arcade games, Skyrim is perhaps the first name that comes into people’s minds. This game is very popular from the beginning. It was developed by Bethesda Game Studios. And the game is full of advanced features that you would not find in any game of this age. In this blog, we are going to talk about SKYUI error code 5. Recently, I found that most of the online forums were full of queries regarding this issue.
SKYUI is a UI mod that is often regarded to be very much PC-friendly and this mod is for Skyrim. There have been many advancements in Skyrim but you are always free to integrate all these advancements with the original version of Skyrim.
The latest version of this mod that is version 5 has many advantages. There is better crafting, a smithing menu is far better than the older version, a panel full of features, nice enchanting. The panel is so advanced that you can sort the data using this panel. But having all these features in this mod doesn’t mean that it does not have any fault. Most of the users face this issue when they play the game and by the time they open spells or inventory or the favorites.
Read more: FFXIV error 2002
One of the simplest ways to fix this issue is by fresh installing the mod on your PC. Just uninstall this mod and then install it again on your PC by following the earlier methods. Here are some fixes that you should try to fix this problem.
Get rid of the favorites section:
- This is one of the easiest methods to do this job. Just go to the settings and then enter the mod manager section. Once you are in the section, disable the favorites menu and check if you are still facing the skyui error code 5.
Find and delete the loose files:
- If there is a file overriding skyui, you may face the skyui error code 5 error on your pc. You can solve this issue by deleting those files. Follow the steps mentioned below to get rid of this situation:
- You can check these files by clicking on the warning in MCM.
- If you are unable to do it, you can easily locate these files by going to the Data/Interface folder.
- Once you have found those files, delete all of them.
- This solution is only for those who have installed inventory mods or map mods.
Use third-party mods:
- There are several situations when the problem lies in the manager of the game mod. You can solve this issue by using some third-party mod for this purpose. In many cases, whenever the user tries to open the mods menu, skyui is automatically disabled.
Check your internet connection:
- If you don’t have a proper internet connection, you may face this issue. You can solve it by correcting your internet connection. Easiest way to do it is to restart your router. Just turn Off your router and unplug it from the power socket. Once you have done it leave it for at least 5 minutes. After that, plug it back in and see whether you have solved your problem.
Make sure that the sign is in right place:
- If any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t work for you, you should try this one. Check whether the sign is pointing towards the left side of the ESP’s first character i.e. the character to be activated.
We have discussed several ways to solve your issue of skyui error code 5. If any of them don’t work for you, try calling the help desk for more support.
Read more: Avast ui failed