Streaming services have got very popular in today’s world. Hulu is one of the most popular ones in this category and this blog discusses the solutions to hulu error code p-dev320. Hulu is one of the most trusted brands worldwide that provides on-demand movies and other streaming services. But all these facts don’t mean that it is free from faults.
Looking at the online forums, I found that most of the users of hulu were searching for answers to the problem that we are talking about. Before you start applying the solutions mentioned here, it is time that you know about the problem first. The next section of the blog will tell you about this problem and then we will discuss the solutions.
What is hulu error code p-dev320 and the causes behind it?
Whenever you are getting this error, it means that the cause lies in the connection between the hulu application/hulu web player and the servers of hulu. The reasons for this issue are mentioned below:
- Poor internet connection: We have asked a lot of users about their issue, and the conclusion was that majority of users face this issue because of poor internet connection. The solutions to fix it depends will be discussed in the later sections of the blog.
- Outdated hulu application or hulu device: This may be another reason behind such inconvenience.
Now that you are aware of the problem and the reasons behind it, it is time that you know about fixes to solve this error.
Solutions to fix this issue:
This section of the blog discusses the solutions that can be applied from the user side to get rid of this problem. Take a look at the list given below and see if one of the solutions mentioned here work for you.
- Check your internet connection: Whenever you are having trouble with your online services, this is the first thing to do. If your internet connection is not fine, you can face such problems. The best way to do it is by using some service other than hulu. The other services won’t work properly too if the internet connection is not fine. When more than one service are not working on this internet connection then, you should be sure that your internet connection is to blame. You should hard reset your router and then boot the router and start using hulu. In case your internet connection is not working even after trying the solution mentioned above, you should connect with your ISP.
You can also check the internet speed. Hulu won’t work if the internet speed is slower than usual. Speed can be checked by connecting your smartphone to the same network as most of the phones show the internet speed when connected to the internet.
You can also check for faulty internet connection by connecting the hulu device to some other internet connection. Your hulu device will work fine on other internet services if there is a problem with your primary internet connection.
- Search about the servers of hulu: Connectivity issues may arise if the servers of hulu are down. This can be checked very easily by going to the official twitter handle of hulu. Hulu must have tweeted about this issue on their twitter handle if the servers are down. When you don’t find anything about it on Twitter, you can go to the online forums. A large number of hulu users will be looking for the same answer when the servers are down. Seeing either of the cases mentioned above will ensure that the fault doesn’t lie on your side and everything will be fine once the servers are turned back ON.
- Reboot your hulu device: Rebooting any device sets everything to default and this hulu error p-dev320 may getaway. Here are the directions for the hulu users who use the streaming device:
- They should hard reboot their streaming device by unplugging it from the power outlet. After it, press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds and then set everything up.
Those who use this platform on their smartphones should do the following:
- They should restart the application on their device. It can be done very easily by going to the Settings and then force stop the hulu application. After that start it again.
If you are not getting proper results even after trying all the solutions mentioned above, go ahead and try the next solution mentioned below.
- Switch to some other device: This is also an option worth trying for. It is possible that you are looking for faults in your hulu application, internet connection, and other devices while it lies in the device that you are using for streaming hulu. Those who are streaming hulu on their PC should switch to a smartphone and if you are using your Nintendo switch then, you should try it on Xbox One. You will stop getting this error on other devices when the problem lies in the primary device.
- Update your hulu application: Communication error like hulu error p-dev320 can arise when you are using an outdated application for streaming on hulu. Whenever an update is available, several security-related improvements are made. You can solve this issue by updating your hulu application to the latest version available.
- Delete the application data and cache for hulu from your device: When none of the solutions mentioned above work for you, you can try this one. You can have problems while connecting to the servers of hulu if you haven’t deleted application data or cache in a while. This is done differently on different devices. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
Android users should read the next section:
- Open Settings application on your device and then go to Apps.
- Now tap on the option “See all apps”.
- Click on the hulu application from here and then, tap on Storage and Cache.
- Tap on clear storage and clear cache.
iPhone users should do it as directed below:
- Tap on Settings and then General.
- Now open Storage and then hulu.
- Delete this application from there and reinstall it on your iPhone.
Fire TV has also got very popular nowadays, you can follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Open Settings and then, click on Applications.
- Now tap on the option Manage Installed Applications and then, select Hulu from the list of applications.
- Click on Clear cache and then clear data.
Disable the VPN service on your device: Hulu streaming service is not available all across the globe. Enabling proxy services may hinder the connection because the services may not be available in the region that you have selected.
We have discussed many ways to solve your issue of hulu error p-dev320. In case, any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t work for you, then connecting with the hulu customer support would be the most viable option.
Read more: Roblox error code 524