Hello, friends today I am going to tell you about when is blood pressure too low but before I want to say to you some essential points so.
Sometimes we faced very problems, and we ignore it, but we don’t know which thing we take low and suddenly that questions get high and when we faced blood pressure, but we can’t understand.
Blood pressure is prevalent things to everyone, and sometimes blood pressure gets low, and sometimes blood pressure get high and many reasons to get high and low blood pressure, and also we can control it depend on us that how to maintain the blood pressure and should be Normal blood pressure is less than 120 over 80 (120/80). And it’s also called hypotension . and Low blood pressure alone, without symptoms or signs, usually is not unhealthy.
It is the force exerted by circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. And When the flow of blood gets too low to deliver enough oxygen and nutrients to vital organs such as the brain, heart, and kidney, the organs do not function normally; then, it should may be temporarily or permanently damaged.
7 causes Of low blood pressure
- Low blood pressure on standing up (orthostatic, or postural, hypotension).
So when we sit somewhere and then when you stand up suddenly or after lying down, so this is a sudden drop in blood pressure. When you are standing somewhere continuously, then that time Gravity causes Blood to pool in your legs. Most of the time, compensate by increasing your heart rate and constricting blood vessels, thereby ensuring that enough blood returns to your brain. But as we know in people with orthostatic hypotension, this compensating mechanism fails, and blood pressure falls, leading to dizziness, lightheadedness, blurred vision, and even fainting. And this can also happen a different thing.
Read more: White blood cells count
- And also Orthostatic hypotension can occur for a variety of reasons, including dehydration, prolonged bed rest, problems, Diabetes, heart pregnancy, excessive heat, burns, large varicose veins, and some neurological disorders. And medications is also can become orthostatic hypotension, and it’s also possible to have delayed orthostatic hypotension, with signs and symptoms developing 5 to 10 minutes after a change in posture. This might be a milder form of the condition, or it could be an early stage of it.
- low blood pressure from faulty brain signals (neutrally mediated hypotension).
This can happen to someone, which causes a blood pressure drop after standing for long periods, mostly affects young adults and children. It seems to occur because of a miscommunication between the heart and the brain.
Read more: How to increase hemoglobin level
- Low blood pressure after eating (postprandial hypotension).
Mostly for older adults. This is suddenly a drop in blood pressure after eating effects because after eating the food or something Blood flows to your digestive tract, and that time your body got increased your heart rate, and also it helps to maintain your routine blood pressure. But in some people, these mechanisms fail because of leading to dizziness, faintness, and falls. Postprandial hypotension is more likely to affect people with high blood pressure or autonomic nervous system disorders such as Parkinson’s disease. But if you will take very lowing blood pressure medication and eating small, low-carbohydrate meals might help reduce symptoms.
- Low blood pressure due to nervous system damage (multiple system atrophy with orthostatic hypotension).this is Also called Shy-Drager syndrome, and this rare disorder causes progressive damage to the autonomic nervous system, and which controls involuntary functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, and digestion. It’s associated with having very high blood pressure while lying down.
- Low blood pressure in pregnancy. So in starting the pregnancy time, some woman has to get faced low blood pressure. This has happened because the level of progesterone hormone in the Blood is significantly increased. And because of that, the size will increase in blood arteries. And after that, low blood pressure problems is start .and because of that a pregnant woman faced very issues.
- Low blood pressure to get dehydration. So dehydration is the most common thing to get low blood pressure, and nowadays people faced low blood pressure because of dehydration, many ways to help to know that you get dehydrated, for example, if you are facing dehydration and unconsciousness, your blood pressure may fall. In some cases, after excessive dehydration. Can diarrhea and vomiting also occur? And then because of that in people’s body Nutritional deficiency and leads to hypotension.
- Low blood pressure in blood loss. As we know that Blood is essential to everyone to live and also because of losing the Blood we faced dehydration if in your body have less then Blood and many types of Blood like , red Blood, white Blood, and losing a lot of Blood it’s called blood loss and which is very harmful for us. And many ways to loss blood for examples in accident time if hurt your body so bleeding started and you loss many Blood which is detrimental for you ,and food is also a very important things like if you are not taking healthy food so in your body loss your Blood and because of that blood circulation is not work accurately which is very important. And lower the amount of blood in your body, leading to a severe drop in blood compulsion.
5 Way’s to raise your blood pressure
Drink plenty of water: So as we know that water is the solution to every problem related to your body, so in the rise of blood pressure, water is the first option Dehydration can sometimes lead to low blood, and some people may have hypotension even with mild dehydration.
If you lose the water so you can get dehydrated. And many reasons to get dehydrated, for example, if you are facing vomiting, so water is getting losses from your body because in the vomiting time, only water getting fall from your body. And same like
diarrhea may occur through fever, strenuous exercise, and excessive sweating. Medications such as diuretics can also cause dehydration.
Eat smaller meals: As we know that food is a common thing to get low your blood pressure and also get high blood pressure to depend on you how to take, but I will tell you that how to make food for maintaining your blood pressure.
So You can get low blood pressure after eating a big meal, although this is more common in older adults. This happens because blood flows to your digestive tract after you eat. Usually, your heart rate increases to help balance blood pressure.
you can control you’re getting low blood pressure you can manage if you take small meals or take light food.and also can help keep blood pressure more stable after eating. By limiting your carbs, .and also here is mention some more suggestions for foods like you can eat and eat habits that you can practice.
Eat more salt: So sodium also helps to raise your blood pressure. And however, it can also increase blood pressure too much, and if you take more salt so it can also lead to heart disease. So please, before taking go the doctor and ask for how much you can choose which is not harmful to you.
how much equity you can take. And also add table salt to the whole, in unprocessed foods. Because This will helps you to control how much salt you’re eating. Avoid refined and processed salty foods.
Check your blood sugar: In blood pressure, blood sugar is also can become low blood pressure because Diabetes and high blood sugar levels may lead to low blood pressure. So if you want to maintain your blood pressure so make sure that every day check your blood sugar, and it’s not possible that daily you go to the doctor and check your blood sugar so I will suggest that you can use the home monitor to check your blood sugar levels several time a day.
Diet and exercise is also the best way to maintain your blood sugar so you can suggest your doctor and find the best diet exercise to keep it. And if you are taking any modifications so please first confirm to your doctor that which is better for your health. And every day to help balance blood sugar levels.
Limit or avoid alcohol: The short and long-term effects of alcohol can affect your body, lifestyle, and also mental health as we can say that alcohol is the second way to death. If you are taking in more quantity if you will take alcohol in more amount Because it’s not only damaged your brain, it’s also killed you and hurt your brain .
Drinking alcohol not only leads to dehydration. It also interacts with medications and causes low blood pressure, .and also keep in mind that if juice contains calories and may contribute to unwanted weight gain — a risk factor for high blood pressure. And Also, alcohol can interfere with the effectiveness and increase the side effects of some blood pressure medications.